Make Me Ahead Egg Scramble CasseroleFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. melted oleo shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Velveta shopping list
- 1 cup chopped Canadian bacon shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. melted oleo shopping list
- 1 doz. eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 pkg fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered breadcrubms shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 2 Tbsp. butter and flour until smooth; cook over low heat until bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook until smooth and thickened, stir constantly.
- Add salt, pepper and cheese; heat until cheese melts; stir constantly. set aside
- Saute bacon, onion and mushrooms in 3 Tbsp. butter. Cook away most of the liquid.
- Add eggs and cook until set, stir to scramble.
- Fold in cheese sauce.
- Spoon egg mixture into a lightly greased 12 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!