Broccoli and Mushroom DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 pound chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli just until tender crisp then drain and put under cold water.
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion and mushrooms then cook until onion is tender then set aside.
- In blender combine cottage cheese and yogurt then season with salt and pepper.
- Process just until mixed then cover and refrigerate.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!