Chocolate Mint CookiesFrom kellyg72 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup - butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup - brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. - water shopping list
- 12 oz. bag - semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 - eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup - flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp. - baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. - salt shopping list
- Andes mints (break in half) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter sugar and water. Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted then remove from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Pour into bowl and let stand for 10 minutes to cool.
- On high speed beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients.
- Beat on low just until blended, then chill for about 1 hour.
- Heat over to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and roll dough into balls.
- Bake coodies 11-12 minutes, no longer.
- Remove from oven and place 1/2 a mint on top of each cookie.
- Let them sit for a couple minutes and then swish the mint around with a fork and remove from cookie sheet.