Cauliflower ManchurianFrom aravi_vel 6 years ago
- 400g cauliflower (cut into small florets) shopping list
- 50g onion shopping list
- 25g Green chillies shopping list
- 50g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 50g cornflour shopping list
- 1 egg (beaten) shopping list
- pepper powder (black, preferable) and salt to taste shopping list
- 10ml soy sauce (chilli sauce may be substituted) shopping list
- 10ml tomato puree/ketchup shopping list
- 25ml oil shopping list
- 15g garlic shopping list
- Food colour (red) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix both the flour with pepper powder, beaten egg, tomato ketchup and soy sauce to a very thick batter
- Soak cauliflower florets in the batter and fry in oil.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions, green chillies and garlic. Add little salt and pepper.
- Add fried cauliflower florets and simmer.
- Depending upon the thickness required, add watered cornflour.