RASAGULLA or Milk SweetFrom aravi_vel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil milk to the fullest.
- On addin lemon juice, the milk thickens. Filter with a muslin cloth. Milk separates to a bowl. Knot the cloth and press more, so that all milk filters.
- The thick powder inside the cloth is called PANNEER.
- Add AP flour to the PANNEER, mix them. Make small balls.
- Boil sugar and little water. As the water evaporates (or as the liquid thickens), keep adding water.
- When the liquid seems to be well-thickened, add the PANNEER balls to it.
- Add any fruit essence to the water-sugar liquid, for aroma.