Chicken Lettuce RollFrom dors 7 years ago
- 2 cups chopped chicken meat shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger shopping list
- 1 medium size onion - chopped shopping list
- 1 medium size green bell pepper - chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tablesppon cooking oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pounded garlic shopping list
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, separate leaves and wash thoroughly. shopping list
How to make it
- pour in oil in a wok over a high heat then saute the ginger and onion.
- add the chicken meat and sprinkle salt and pepper continue stirring until meat is almost done add the cheese and bell pepper and let it simmer for a while. mixed well until meat is done. turn off the heat. Set aside the cooked meat.
- on a small bowl blend well the mayonaise and garlic. set aside.
- prepare the roll.
- get 1 piece of the lettuce and spread 1 spoonful of mayo mix then add 2 spoonful (or more) cooked meat , roll and voila! you got your first chicken lettuce roll.