Alcoholic Strawberry LemonadeFrom guitarist87 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water and pour sugar until dissolved. Let water cool.
- Dice strawberries and lightly heat over a pan until soften. Remove from pan and blend (approx. to 1.5 cup of liquid)
- Squeeze a cup of lemon juice and mix well with 1 cup of Citrus flavored Smirnoff Vodka, strawberry blend, and sweetened water.
- Before serving, blend 1 cup of ice per serving (1 cup). If ice is not desired, you may reduce Citrus flavored Smirnoff Vodka's portion to 0.5 cup and increase water's portion to 4 cups.
- Do not serve to minors and enjoy.
- Optional: Use 4.5 cups of Simply Lemonade instead of 3 cups of water and 1.5 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice. Skip step 1. Reduce sugar's portion to 1/4 cup.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookguitarist87 Stockton
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah...I can do this!! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Love this - will give your recipe a try, sounds great. I've had this in Ruby Tuesdays, they offer it with or without the liquor. Thanks for sharing this here, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!