Sunday Brunch Dilly CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 16 ounce package frozen hash brown potatoes thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon until crisp then remove with a slotted spoon crumble and set aside.
- In the drippings sauté onion and green pepper until tender then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- Transfer to a greased rectangular baking dish then bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!