Sirloin Tips With MushroomsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds sirloin steak cubed shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 pound mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in 1 tablespoon margarine and oil then add garlic.
- Remove browned pieces to casserole with lid.
- Sauté mushrooms in remaining margarine then add to meat and cover.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile add broth, water and soy sauce to meat drippings.
- Boil stirring up browning until reduced to a glaze.
- Blend mustard, cornstarch and cream then add to pan and boil until thick.
- Pour off juices from meat into sauce in pan.
- Boil whisking until smooth and thick then blend with meat and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with hot rice mixed with toasted almonds.