Cheeseburger N Fries CasseroleFrom bozwa 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef (for lighter version, extra lean) shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's (U.S.) Golden mushroom soup (for lighter version, 98% fat free) shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's (U.S.) cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 20 oz Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles shopping list
- Optional: 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- Optional: seasonings to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown ground beef then stir in soups, onion and seasonings.
- Pour in a 13x9 pan sprayed with no stick spray.
- Arrange fries on top and season to taste (I use seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 50-55 (I do an hour) minutes or until the fries are golden brown.
- ***For Weight Watchers members, I figured this to be about 8pts per serving.