Homemade Chicken Soup Crockpot StyleFrom shemaz9867 6 years ago
- 4 - 5 chicken thighs shopping list
- 4-5 potatos, washed, peeled and quartered shopping list
- one small onion, chopped coarsley shopping list
- one large clove garlic, chopped (i use elephant garlic) shopping list
- 2 - 3 handfuls baby carrots shopping list
- about 5 cups water shopping list
- salt, pepper, shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- spiral macaroni shopping list
How to make it
- Add to crockpot all ingredients except macaroni. Turn to high, and cook until it comes to a boil. Once it boils, turn to low, and let cook for approx. 6 hours. About 20 minutes before serving, I add the macaroni.
- I remove the skin from the chicken after it is cooked, I think it adds flavor. I also do not remove the bones from the chicken, as I believe they also add flavor.
The Cookshemaz9867 Uniondale, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!