cherry tomato crab bites tapasFrom flirty_go1 6 years ago
- 1 oint of cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 6 oz can crabmeat (drained and picked through) shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper (yellow or red may be used instead) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed finely chopped shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato
- scoop out the pulp (i use a melon baller) invert onto a paper towel to drain.
- in a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients mixing well
- stuff the tomatoes
- place in an ungreased baking dish bake uncovered at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes (until eated through.
- plate and serve.
- you dont have to bake these unl;ess you want to they are great cold too.
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating2 people
your making me hungry.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it