Basil Egg and Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 20 ounces red new potatoes scrubbed and quartered shopping list
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced scallions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 large hard cooked eggs chopped shopping list
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over high heat bring potatoes and enough water to cover to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes then drain potatoes and cool to room temperature.
- The Woodlands yogurt, scallions, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, basil, salt and pepper.
- Fold in eggs and bacon then add potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.