Chinese Roll-upsFrom asheats 6 years ago
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- ¾ # boneless chicken breast shopping list
- ¼ cup sliced scallions shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- ½ cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp sherry shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- ½ cup hoisin sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare all of your ingredients ahead of time, so they are ready to go in the wok when needed.
- Cut chicken into narrow strips, chop, mince, and slice all the vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lay the tortillas out flat on the oven racks. Warm the tortillas for 5 minutes.
- *do not leave them too long or they will become too crisp to roll.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet, add chicken to the skillet and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in the scallions, ginger, garlic, mushrooms, and bean sprouts; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and corn-starch; add to wok.
- Stir until meat and vegetables are well coated and sauce is thickened.
- Spread warm tortillas with hoisin sauce. Spoon about ¼ cup of the mixture down the center of the tortilla and roll up.