Grilled Rosemary Pork SteakFrom mig 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Wash the pork and drain
- 2. Rub a generous amount of Olive Oil on the pork
- 3. Rub the pork with salt, pepper, and paprika
- 4. Then punch in lots of rosemary on the steak (The rosemary gives a very beautiful fragrance to the meat and will also give a very tasty herby flavor to the meat as well)
- 5. Start Cooking!!! Enjoy!!!
- 6. Eat with mashed potato of baked potato.
- *** It's simple, quick, easy and Delicious!!! Enjoy!!!
The Cookmig Manila, PH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!