London BroilFrom clovequeen 7 years ago
How to make it
- Get a flank steak from preferrable Costco. Ask the butcher to run it through their machine to put horizontal slices or whatever they're called in the meat. This lets the marinade really get in the steak. This is a must!!
- Put all ingredients except garlic salt in marinating dish and stir so all powder is dissolved.
- Put steak in same container and sprinkle both sides with the garlic salt.
- Marinate steak at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Broil or grill 4-5 minutes per side. Slice horizontally to serve.