Berry Compote for PancakesFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
How to make it
- Simmer the water and sugar toether until reduced and bubbly.
- Add the frozen berries and allow them to cook until they pop.
- Whisk in the arrowroot powder and cook until sauce becomes bubbly and thick.
- Serve immediately with the pancakes (I have also used this as a leftover the next day).
People Who Like This Dish 2
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- thegoldminer Sacramento, CA
- blondeberry Charleston, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating3 people
Great change form syrup.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
fantastic simply love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The only reason I liked going to IHOP was for their pancakes with Blueberry compote! Now I can make it and not leave the house. Thanks, I love it and will make it and take some pics to post. Best, JJ.thegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!