Chicken Rice CasseroleFrom honeybee55 7 years ago
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice ( not instant) shopping list
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can mushrooms, well drained shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 6 to 8 chicken pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 C)
- Combine the mushroom soup, celery soup, water, rice, mushrooms, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9x2 -inch baking dish.
- Lay chicken pieces over soup mixture and sprinkle dry onion soup mix over all.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours. DO NOT
- lift the foil during baking!
The Cookhoneybee55 Dayton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!