Caramelized Onion DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil shopping list
- 1 large red onion sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion in butter and oil until caramelized about 20 minutes.
- Cool and combine the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and chill at least 1 hour then serve with crackers or chips.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!