Strawberry Lime Shake Regular Or VeganFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 2 cups whole frozen unsweetened strawberries shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups lime-flavored soda water shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk or soymilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon-juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup ice cubes shopping list
- lime wedges, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Spin a wedge of lime around the edge of your glasses and dip them in sugar.
- Take strawberries out of freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes to slightly thaw.
- Place icecubes and 1/2 tsp lemon-juice in blender and crush.
- Put the strawberries and milk/soy milk in the blender and puree for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of the lemon-lime soda and the sugar substitute.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining lemon-lime soda and pour into glasses, garnish with another wedge of lime and mint sprigs if desired.