SMore CupcakesFrom gardenladyzoe 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 c shortening shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 c miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 18 cupcake cups with vegetable oil spray. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- 3. In another large bowl, combine brown sugar and shortening with an electric mixure and milk, and mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup chips and 2 cups marshmallows. Divide batter into prepared cupcake pans.
- 4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Remove from oven and immediately top with remaining chocolate chips and marshmallows, pressing them gently into the supcakes. Return to oven and bake an additional 2-3 mintues, until chips are slightly melted. Serve warm or cold.