Pumpkin CakeFrom auntiegails 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together in a mixer until all is incorporated. Batter will be fluffy.
- Pour into a well greased bundt pan and bake 40 min at 350
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar - more or less
- Hot water - optional
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to medium low and continue to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let cool down, then add powdered sugar.
- Add hot milk if you like it as a glaze!