Baked Egg ScrambleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese plus 2 tablespoons divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly grease quiche dish.
- In large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in green pepper, tomatoes, basil and dill.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese over bottom of prepared dish.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese then bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!