English Raspberry TartFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Dice butter and barely melt in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add sugar then stir in ground almonds, rosewater and lightly beaten eggs.
- Tip chilled berries into pie shell spreading evenly then pour almond mixture over fruit.
- Bake 40 minutes until topping is pale gold and puffed up.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!