Deviled EggsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 hard cooked eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 12 olive slices shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise then carefully remove yolks to a mixing bowl.
- Arrange egg cups on a serving plate.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, parsley, relish, salt and pepper to the yolks and mix well.
- Spoon equal amounts into egg cups mounding the mixture somewhat.
- Put a slice of olive on each then sprinkle tops with paprika.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!