Cinnabon Cinnamon RollsFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- For the rolls, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, margarine salt, eggs, and flour, mix well.
- Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour.
- Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 21 inches long by 16 inches wide.
- It should be approx 1/4 thick.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To make filling, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Spread the softened margarine over the surface of the dough, then sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over the surface.
- 10.own to the bottom edge.
- Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices, and place in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While the rolls are baking combine the icing ingredients.
- Beat well with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating16 people
I should probably just try to ignore this recipe -- but HOWWWWWWWW???????auntybea in Vernon loved it
Love these cinnamon rolls, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Ohhh Yeahhh!!! 5's all the way!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!