Cabbage and Potatoes That Made Me Like CabbageFrom patchespatches 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil some water in a dutch oven (yeah, I know), you can always add more later as you watch it cook.
- Add Potatoes and garlic.
- Let potatoes cook for about 10 minutes then add cabbage, sherry, and garlic.
- Let it cook until you think it looks like you want to eat it (tasting along the way, of course!), or you can't wait anymore, and then take it off heat.
- Enjoy! Dip rolls into that mushy goodness!
The Cookpatchespatches Columbus, OH
The Rating4 people
As the dog below me says. It does sound like a great idea.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
WOW my kinda recipe! No lengthy directions and umm,
you'll figure it out measurments. Sounds yumm, TYtheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!