Asparagus And Ham WrapsFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 1 can good quality asparagus (whole not tips) shopping list
- 1/3 stick butter shopping list
- 12 thin slices of deli baked or smoked ham(not honey cured) shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese with chives(soft) shopping list
- 8 oz. Italian blend shredded cheese shopping list
- cracked pepper and salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Open and drain asparagus.
- Divide and spread cream cheese evenly on top of each ham slice.
- Place two to three asparagus on top of ham and cream cheese.
- Season asparagus with salt and cracked pepper if desired.
- Roll up ham slices and place in microwavable casserole dish or plate.
- Cut butter into 12 pieces and place a piece on each ham role.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Serve over Buttered garlic toast or by itself.