Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom edibleadventures 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened or 2 sticks of Dairy Cream margarine (a cheaper alternative) shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.