Hot and Cheesy Bean DipFrom mccello 8 years ago
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1/2 8oz. Package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 C. chunky salsa shopping list
- 4 oz. can Diced Green Chiles shopping list
- 1 1.25 oz. pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 C. Shredded cheese (I Like a Cheddar\Jack Mexican mix) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, save 1 cup of cheese, together.
- Divide mixture between two pie plates.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over bean mixture.
- Bake 1, covered with aluminum foil, for 45-50 min.
- Uncover and continue to bake until cheese is golden and bubbling.
- *If you only need one dip, the second one freezes wonderfully*