Vegan TrufflesFrom sas 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Blend vegan cream cheese and powered sugar, slowly adding the sugar to the cream cheese with a food processor
- 2. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- 3. Add the melted chips to the cream cheese mixture. blend until it is all mixed in.
- 4. If you want, put half of the mixture in a glass bowl and refrigerate that, and then add a tablespoon or more of flavored liqueur (hazelnut is nice) to the remaining mixture and blend a little bit longer.
- 5. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- 6. Roll the mixture with your hands into little balls.
- 7. Roll the balls in the chopped nuts, coconut, cocoa, etc
- 8. Refrigerate
- 9. Can also melt some more chocolate chips and dip the truffles in that and refrigerate, then they have a hard coat over them.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!