Tuna CasseroleFrom edibleadventures 5 years ago
- 1 500 g. package penne pasta, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- · 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained shopping list
- · 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- · 1 can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- · 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- · 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- · 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- · 1 teaspoon crushed garlic shopping list
- · ¼ cup grated quezo de bola shopping list
- · 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix tuna with cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, milk, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a medium saucepan. Place pan over medium low heat, and heat through.
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta. Spread 1/2 of the noodles into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the grated quezo de blola, then spread the remaining noodle mixture over the cheese. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes; cook until the casserole is hot, and the chips begin to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.