Cheese BiscuitsFrom sher 7 years ago
- 3 Cup Nutri flour shopping list
- 3/4 Tsp. Cream Of Tarter shopping list
- 3/4 Tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 1/2 Tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp.Fresh chives or parsley shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 Cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/4 Cup buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 450*
- Beat egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- In Large bowl combine all dry ingredients except cheese.
- Cut in shortening and add cheese.
- Make a well in center and add egg mixture.
- Dough will be very sticky. Turn out on floured surface fold over gently until no longer stick.
- Press out into 1/2 " thick square and cut out in Squares or circles with floured biscuit cutter. Prick tops.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until lightly browned.
- Number of biscuits vary with size of cutters.