Perfect Cut-out Sugar CookiesFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large bowl, ceam butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add baking powder and flour one cup at a time, mixing after each addition. The dough will be very stiff; blend last flour in by hand.
- Do not chill dough (this is one reason I love this recipe - time saver). Divide dough into 2 balls. On a floured surface, roll each ball in a circle approximately 12" in diameter and 1/3" thick. Dip cutters in flour before each use. Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet on middle rack of oven for 6 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- NOTE: Baking time depends upon the size of cookie you make. Very large cookies will take much longer, tiny cookies not so much. Duh.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!