Peanut Butter CookiesFrom srabb 8 years ago
- 1 cup super chunky natural peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 6 tbl unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 tbl dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 teas vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup flour (all purpose) shopping list
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 teas baking soda shopping list
- 3 2-oz. candy bars with peanuts, caramel, and chocolate, cut into small cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Using electric mixer, beat first 6 ingredients in large bowl until blended.
- Stir flour, oats, and baking soda together in small bowl to blend.
- Mix into peanut butter mixture.
- Mix in candy pieces (mixture will be stiff!)
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto cookie sheets (about 15 per sheet).
- Flatten ever so slightly with fingertips.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes, turn cookie sheets, and bake about 10-12 more minutes until golden.
- Let cool on cookie sheets until cookies start to firm up, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
The Cooksrabb Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!