Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom peanutt 5 years ago
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can Italian style diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 1/4 cp mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 tbls. dried or 1/4 cp fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 pkg. chicken stuffing mix shopping list
- 8 small chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cp Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cp parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tomatoes and liquid, 1/2 cp cheese, basil and stuffing together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Pound chicken 2 at a time in large ziploc bag (you can use a large can if you don't have a meat pounder)
- Fill with stuffing and roll up.
- Place in baking dish and drizzle with salad dressing.
- Bake 40 mins at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is melted.