Steamed EggFrom kevinqool 9 years ago
- --Main Ingredients-- shopping list
- 2 eggs (or more) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock water (375mL) (depends on the volume of egg) shopping list
- 100g of minced chicken/ pork/ turkey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of salt shopping list
- 4 teaspoons of soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of milk (to make it smoother) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of cooking oil shopping list
- --Additional Ingredients-- (add it to your liking) shopping list
- Sliced thin mushrooms shopping list
- Sliced prawn shopping list
- Chopped capsicums shopping list
How to make it
- Beat 2 eggs into a bowl and stir until even.
- Add 1 cube of chicken stock into 375 mL of water and dissolve it, then add it into the mixture slowly and stir it evenly. (Make sure it is not too dilute)
- While stirring, add in mince chicken/ pork/ turkey, making sure they are separated, not sticking to each other.
- You can add in additional ingredients after the meats.
- When the mixture is even, it will be light yellow in color.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- When the mixture is well-mixed and even, close it in and steam it with water vapor.
- Let it steam for 30~40 minutes, to check whether it is cooked, lightly poke the sharp end of knife into the mixture, if there's trace of liquid coming out from it, it means you will still steam it for a while.
- When thoroughly cooked, add in 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and let it stand.
- You can add some herbs like parsley or chili powder to decorate it.
The Cookkevinqool Newcastle, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!