Apple PieFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven yo 425
- Prepare crust as directed on pkg.
- Place on parchment-lined, 12 inch pizza pan, if necessary, press out any folds or creases.
- Brush crust with about 1/2 of the beaten egg white
- Mix 3/4 sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl
- Toss with apples
- Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2" of edges
- Fold 2-inch edge of crust up over applies, pleating or folding crust as needed
- Brust crust with remaining egg white, sprinkle with 1 tsp sugar
- Bake 20 mins or until apples are tender.
- Cool slightly before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- rodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!