Kahlua Chocolate BrowniesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- With electric mixer beat together sugar, egg, kahlua and melted margarine until blended.
- Combine cake flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the sugar mixture beating just to blend then stir in walnuts.
- Spray 9" square pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 30 minutes then cool before cutting.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!