Kahlua Marbled Pumpkin CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup gingersnap crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kahlua shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with powdered sugar and butter.
- Toss to combine then spread evenly into bottom of spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes and cool.
- In mixer bowl beat cream cheese until smooth then gradually add sugar and beat until light.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Transfer 1 cup mixture to bowl and blend in pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and kahlua.
- Pour half of pumpkin mixture into prepared crust then top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers using remaining pumpkin and cream cheese mixtures.
- Using table knife cut through layers with uplifting motion in five places to create marbled effect.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Without opening oven door let cake stand in turned off oven 1 hour then remove from oven.
- Cool then chill.
- Remove from pan and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!