Kahlua TrufflesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil cream in a small heavy pan until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
- Remove from heat then stir in kahlua and chocolate.
- Return to low heat and stir until chocolate melts.
- Whisk in softened butter.
- When mixture is smooth pour into a shallow bowl and refrigerate about 40 minutes.
- Scoop chocolate up with a teaspoon and shape into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in unsweetened cocoa.
- Store truffles covered in the refrigerator.
- Let truffles stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.