Lemon Raspberry Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups cake flour sifted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest finely grated shopping list
- 1 cup raspberry yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup raspberries frozen shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat a tube pan with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt then set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter until creamy then beat in sugar until mixture is light.
- Gradually beat in egg, egg whites, extract and lemon peel.
- Beat in flour mixture and yogurt alternating each beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in raspberries then pour batter into prepared pan 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Slide a thin knife around edges of cake to loosen then invert pan onto rack and cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!