Breakfast CasseroleFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 10x13" pan with nonstick spray.
- Brown, crumble, and drain sausage.
- Press crescent rolls dough onto bottom of pan so that it stretches to edges.
- Cover dough with drained sausage.
- Top with frozen hash browns and grated cheese.
- Scramble 5-6 eggs with milk(uncooked) and pour over all other ingredients.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 35-55 min.
- Test for doneness in middle with tooth pick.
- Cut into squares and serve with an apple cinnamon muffin and Picante Sauce. Delicious and very filling.
- Try substituting crumbled, cooked bacon instead of sausage.
- A fruity substitution might include chopped apples instead of the frozen hash browns.
- Try cooking in two pie pans instead of rectangular pan and cut into pizza-shaped pieces.