Tuna-MacFrom katzilla 5 years ago
- 1 Box basic macaroni n' cheese Dinner. shopping list
- 1 Can of tuna, drained. shopping list
- 1 Slice Real American cheese, 2% American, Three Cheese Blend, or whatever you want. shopping list
- About a tablespoon diced onions (get the frozen kind or freeze it yourself to make onion additions quicker!) shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Dried diced chives shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- italian seasoning. shopping list
How to make it
- Follow the instructions on the box until the noodles are cooked.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat up the butter and milk in the microwave to speed it up.
- Drain Noodles, leave in colander for now.
- In the used pot pour in the milk/butter mixture and add the cheese powder or sauce depending on your brand.
- Once it is bubbling a little throw in the cheese slice and about tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.for extra cheesy-ness.
- Once all is mixed, throw in the tuna and onion.
- Add noodles, mix well.
- Season to taste with the remaining seasonings.
The Cookkatzilla Saginaw, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!