Best Ever Carrot CakeFrom cheezwhuz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix oil and honey well
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each
- Whisk dry ingreds. together.
- Add to honey mixture and stir just til blended.
- Fold carrots and nuts into batter.
- Divide between 2 greased & floured 8x8 glass baking dishes
- Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes or til tests clean and cake is just starting to pull away from sides.
- Serve warm as a veggie or cool and frost with your favourite frosting or warm caramel sauce.