Grandmas Rice casseroleFrom raynaday 8 years ago
- 1 cup long grained rice shopping list
- 1 can beef consumme', 10.5 oz. shopping list
- 1 envelope dry French onion soup shopping list
- 1 small can drained mushroom slices, or you can use a larger can, if you like more mushrooms. shopping list
- 1 stick margarine or butter (I like butter best) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray1 qt. casserole dish with non-stick spray
- Combine rice, consumme', dry onion soup and drained sliced mushrooms in dish.
- Add butter or margarine, cut into pieces. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees. Stir about 15 minutes before done, recover and finish baking.