Salmon and Leek PastaFrom cheflucy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put on a pan with water for the pasta
- Start slicing the leeks in thin rings/strips
- Slice the Salmon into thin strips
- Throw your pasta in the boiling water
- Cut open the lemon and slightly heat this in the microwave
- Chop your parsley roughly
- Add little bit of oliveoil in the pan
- Throw in the leeks and toss for few minutes
- Add dash of white wine, leave to reduce a little
- Now add the lemon; which squeezes easily coming from the microwave
- Add the cream and heat
- Add the parsely and the salmon
- Now if you took 8 minutes doing this (which is should) then your pasta is ready and you can serve the dish!
- Ow...seasoning is needed; lots of freshly cracked black pepper is lovely with this!