Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Mushroom SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chives snipped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions then drain well.
- In a medium saucepan cook the mushrooms and onion in the butter until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cream cheese, salt and pepper then cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Gradually stir in milk and chives and heat through.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.