Lasagna With A KickFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound hot italian sausage shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 2 pickled jalapenos chopped shopping list
- 6 tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat.
- In large skillet brown sausages with onion and green pepper for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Stir in tomatoes, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce then simmer 5 minutes.
- In bowl combine ricotta, 1-1/2 cups cheddar and jalapeno peppers.
- In rectangular baking dish spread a thin layer of tomato sauce then to with 2 tortillas.
- Top with a layer of sauce and half the cheese mixture then repeat layers.
- Top with 2 tortillas remaining sauce and 1/2 cup cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes then allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!