Bacon Tomato Pasta SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 5 green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup celery diced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pound cooked bacon crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine macaroni, green onions, tomatoes and celery.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper then pour over macaroni mixture then stir to coat and put in rectangular baking pan.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving add bacon.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Great ingredients! Can already taste it. Thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Goodness me this sounds divine...my faves together, bacon pasta and maters yum. Will let you know how I like it!!helewes in Newton loved it
I've made this twice and ate almost all of it. Piggers!helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!